We, at Perry Ellis International, Inc. (PEI or us), love your interest in Laundry by Shelli Segal and PEIs other brands and we appreciate your interest in sharing your photos, videos, comments, content, illustrations, or information relating to the Content (Content), through PEIs social media channels, e-commerce websites, digital advertising, and/or print advertising campaigns (PEI Channels) which include, without limitation, the following websites and channels:
We love your photo and want to request your permission to use it on PEI Channels. Please review the Terms and Conditions below and if you've read and consent to our use, respond with #AGREE.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Site to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
By sending us the hashtag #AGREE with your Content, you:
1. Grant us and our affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, and representatives, the unrestricted and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, repost, adapt, publish, display, broadcast, publicly perform, modify and otherwise distribute the Content, including any Content bearing your name, voice, image, likeness, and/or any other identifiable representation of yourself (Your Likeness), in any form, style, color or medium whatsoever now known or later developed.
2. Agree that: (a) you are the sole creator, own all rights to, or have paid for or otherwise have the right to grant PEI the rights described above to the Content; (b) you are at least 18 years of age; (c) your and PEIs use of the Content will not infringe on the rights of any third parties; and (d) you have obtained permission from all persons whose name, voice, image, likeness and/or any other identifiable representation are included in the Content.
3. Will be fully responsible and hold PEI harmless for any claims relating to the Content arising from (a) PEIs use of the Content under this Agreement; (b) any act or omission by you; and (c) any breach of your representations and warranties in this Agreement.
4. Agree that if Content is selected for use by PEI, PEI may use your full name, Internet username(s), and the city and state of your residence and/or operation for the purpose of identifying, promoting and/or generating publicity for the usage of the Content.
5. Understand that sending or posting the Content through or on the PEI Channels does not mean that we have to use it; but if we do, you waive any potential claims against us with respect to any use of the Content or Your Likeness.
We are excited to share your Content about Laundry by Shelli Segal and the PEI brands and appreciate that you have taken this opportunity to have your Content appear in the PEI Channels. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.